Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

10 days

Hello All!
Basically into the 10 day countdown until I board the plane at Newark bound for London, England and what I'm sure will be an amazing study abroad experience.  In following the blogs of friends during their semesters abroad I can't wait to share my experiences with all of you (or my loyal readership of just a few)!  I'm very excited for the next three months and know it will be a life changing experience.  I will admit I'm nervous and a little scared but I know this is normal and once I get into a routine in London, I'll be all set.

Of course I must get through this holiday weekend first (not so much 'get through' as being able to reclaim the room in my house I designated for packing headquarters that is currently gift-wrapping station 101).  I will most certainly take the next week to enjoy these last moments with my friends and family before I go galavanting off on my world adventure.

Merry Christmas!

I'll check in and let you know of the packing progress next week.

Living London in 10 days! I can't believe.

Signing off in London fashion...

Cheers,
MK

P.S. - I've had this picture as the background on my mac for the past couple of months to serve as my motivation...I can't believe it will soon be a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment