Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

3...2...1....

Hello Everyone!
36 hours from now I will be sitting in the terminal in Newark waiting to board the plane and jet off to London.  I seriously can not believe it is here already. This past week has been crazy! Between packing and parties/get togethers almost every night I am almost looking forward to the 7 hour flight - I'll finally be able to relax - yeah right! 

Christmas was wonderful and I greatly appreciated my gifts (basically everything I got I will use for the trip).  I thank my friends and family for their support and encouragement through out my time preparing for London!  The well wishes from countless friends and family mean the world to me and allow me to feel confident that I am strong enough to take this journey!  Laura, Quinn, and Shawn - thank you so much for stopping by to see me before I leave; I really appreciated it!  I know everyone can't wait to stalk my pictures and this blog...hehe. 

Off to yet another holiday gathering tonight before last minute shopping and packing (of course) and ringing in the New Year with the good 'ol SJR crew!

Hopefully I'll have the standard, pre-departure luggage ready picture with-in the next two days. 

Cheers to a happy and healthy 2012!

<3Mary-Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment